Skip to content
- To become a Fully Integrated, Socially Responsible Law College.
- Achieve National Reckoning by meeting the growing and emerging needs of Industry.
- Shape the Futures of Budding lawyers through teaching ,training, Research & Consulting.
- To empower every individual student with knowledge and Confidence.
- To enable students to develop as intellectually alive, morally upright, socially responsible
citizens with a positive attitude.
- Ever ready for continuous personal and Professional Growth.
- To prepare students for the practice of law by integrating theory and practice.
All India Joint Entrance Test (A.I.J.E.T)– 2019
Date of A.I.J.E.T – 28th April 2019
For Further Details Contact@ 18001039383, +91-9911500000