4. Interactive Methodology: The College has a holistic approach to enhance students’ calibre. It organizes national and international seminars, conferences, a series guest lecturers to benefit from the rich experience of legal luminaries from the Bar & Bench and the corporate world.
5. Visionary Guidance: In order to nurture its students professionally and make sure that they are ready to face challenges of the legal world, the College periodically seeks guidance and advice from the executive members of the Law Advisory Committee comprising judges, administrators, professors , advocates and legal advisors of corporate.
6. Best Facilities: IMS strives to provide students with the best of faculty, exciting campus life and excellent infrastructure. The students have the opportunities to learn from the most eminent practicing lawyers, renowned academicians from the Indian Law Institute, National Law Universities, University of Delhi, and legal experts from corporate sector as they are called to share their treasured experience with budding law professionals.
7. Rich Experience: The students garner the best experience academically by being taught and guided by Judges and Senior Advocates of the Supreme Court and the High Courts.
8. Placements: Alumni of IMS have secured placements in Aptara Corporation, Bhuller Law Firm, Overlegen, DTDC, The Practice and other leading law firms. Also the students have been interning with various national commissions and tribunals, leading law firms like Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, AZB and Partners, Judges at various Courts and with practicing advocates.
9. Legal AID Centre / IMS RTI Club/ PIL Centre:
In order to enable the students approach the legal profession confidently with all the pre-requisite information and practical experience, IMS Law College, Noida has Legal AID Centre / IMS RTI Club/ PIL Centre.
10. Visits to Courts/Jails /Tribunals/National Commissions etc. :
To facilitate the students to witness the live proceedings and operational side of Courts/Jails /Tribunals/National Commissions etc., the college regularly organizes visits to the various legal institutions for providing practical exposure to the students so that the theories acquiesced in the classes may be supplemented with the pragmatics by them.