Dr. K. S. Bhati
Professor and Dean
M.A. (Eco), LL.M., Ph.D. Diploma in IRPM, Diploma in Company Law, Gold Medalist in Graduation
- Dr. Bhati has over five decades of practical experience in the fields of academics, legal and administration. He was Deputy Director in the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and later Registrar in the Indian Law Institute, Deemed University, New Delhi.
- He has member of the Supreme Court and Delhi High Court Bar Associations and practised law for about 15 years. He was associated with the International Bar Association London as Legal Specialist. He also worked for the Law Society of Zimbabwe Harare as legal specialist.
- He specializes in Labour Laws.
- He has been a visiting faculty with the Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Indian Social Institute and MP Bhoj University, Bhopal
- He has published several articles and monographs on law subjects in Hindi and English. He is member of the Editorial Board of the ‘Legal News and Views’ published by the Indian Social Institute , New Delhi
- He is associated with several socio-legal and educational institutions.
Dr. Niti Sinha
Professor and HOD
M.A.(History) ,Ph.D , MBA
- Dr. Niti sinha has 18 years of experience in academics .She has to her credit M.A., B.A(Hons). and Ph.D. She has also done Masters in business Administration,Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. She has also done Certificate course in Cyber Law from ILI, New Delhi.
- During her Academic progression she held position of Sr. Faculty at SKJ Law College,Disha Education Centre, Controller of Examination and supervised all University examination related activities,Convener of the Women Grievance Redressal Cell (WGRC), Convener of sexual harrasment of women at workplace redressal Committee Received Women Achiever’s Award for excellence in teaching on the occasion of International Women’s Day in Delhi.
- Conducted the Seminar on “Moral Values of Teaching”.Visited this year to Wadham College , University of Oxford, London , United Kingdom to present a paper in a International Conference.Represented IMS Law College at European Parliament ,Brussels ,Belgium in October 2016.
- Organised and participated in various National and International Seminars and Conferences.Participated in different talk shows on television related to social and educational issues. Presented views and opinions on different topics through community Radios.
- She has published many research papers in national and international journals of repute. She has presented papers and participated in various national and international conferences/Seminars.
Dr. Veena Khanna
M.A., M. Phil., Ph.D. (Political Science)
- Dr. Veena has more than 12 years of teaching experience.
- She has done project work on ‘Election Analysis’ and published book on ‘Kenya under Kenyatta’.
- Her area of interest is International Relations, Indian Government and Politics and Comparative Politics.
Mr.Govind Prasad Goyal
M.A. (Gold Medalist) English , M. Phil., Ph.D. (Pursuing)
- Mr. Govind has 18 years of experience in academics.
- He has penned various articles besides presenting 12 research papers at National/International Seminars, Conference and Workshops.
- He has completed online course in RTI with ‘A’ grade. He is also associated with IGNOU as an Evaluator.
M.A.(Soc.), M.A.(Pol. Sc.), LL.M., Ph. D., Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights and Duties
- Dr. Shilpa has 13 years of experience in corporate and teaching.
- Her specialization is in International Law and area of interest is Jurisprudence, Cyber Law and Human Rights.
- She has presented 10 papers in various National/International Conferences.
LL.M., JRF- NET, Ph.D.
- Dr. Ruchi has 7 years of experience in academics.
- Her specialization is in Administrative Law and area of interest is Criminal Law.
- She has presented 23 research papers in National / International Seminars. Her 8 research papers have found place in various Law journals.
Ms Shilpi Yadav
- Ms Shilpi has experience of 10 years in corporate and teaching.
- She has presented 5 papers in National/International Conferences. Her 3 research papers has found place in National/International Journal.
- Her specialization is in IPR and Corporate Laws and area of interest is Criminal Law.
Ms Shruti Soni
- Ms Shruti has experience of 5 years in corporate and teaching
- Her specialization is in Business Laws and area of interest is Arbitration, Conciliation and Mediation and Law of Torts..
- She has organised National and International Moot Courts and also judged International Moot Court Competition in Banking and Investment Law at JNU, Jaipur.
Ms. M Deepika Priyadarshini
LL.M., UGC-NET, Diploma in Cyber Law
- Ms Deepika has working experience of 5 years in Corporate
- Her specialization is in Intellectual Property Rights and Corporate Laws and area of interest is Cyber Laws. She is recipient of merit scholarship for two consecutive years.
Ms Neema Noor Mohamed
- Ms Neema has Practised for a period of 4 years in Trial Court and Supreme Court.
- Her specialization is in Criminal Law. She is recipient of Gold medal in B.Sc. (Microbiology) and was University topper in LL.B.
- She has presented 4 papers in National and International Conferences. Her 01 research paper have found place in International Law journal.
Mr. Amit Kumar
LL.M., UGC- NET
- Mr. Amit has specialisation in Intellectual Property Rights and his area of interest is Jurisprudence.
- He was member of editorial board of ILI Law Review.
Ms. Meenu Sharma
- Mrs. Meenu Sharma has an experience of 17 years in education field. Presently serve the IMS family as a visiting faculty in Law Department, IMS, Noida.
- She has done her Post Graduation in Hindi from Himachal University and Human Resource Management Diploma from IGNOU, Delhi.
- She has contributed in teaching Hindi, Sanskrit and Economics as a faculty.
- She has attended workshops on (i) Management Functions & Behavior, (ii) Economic & Social Environment.