Members of the faculty are qualified, competent, and committed to meet their professional and institutional commitments at the College. These commitments include time spent on career counseling, imparting education, disseminating information, orienting students towards research projects, honing mooting and advocacy skills, clinical activities and various kinds of institutional or outside professional services of the clubs and committees and in administrative or advisory roles.
The faculty members handle their teaching assignments with professional skills and expertise. They strive to turn the students to be law-abiding responsible citizens, cooperative and efficient in their prospective careers.
Dr. K. S. Bhati
Professor and Dean
M.A. (Eco), LL.M., Ph.D. Diploma in IRPM, Diploma in Company Law, Gold Medalist in Graduation
- Bhati has over five decades of practical experience in the fields of academics, legal practice and administration. He was Deputy Director in the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and later Registrar in the Indian Law Institute, Deemed University, New Delhi.
- He is a member of the Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court Bar Associations and practised law for about 15 years. He was associated with the International Bar Association London as Legal Specialist. He also worked for the Law Society of Zimbabwe Harare as a legal specialist.
- He specializes in Labour Laws.
- He has been a visiting faculty with the Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Indian Social Institute and MP Bhoj University, Bhopal
- He has published several articles and monographs on law subjects in Hindi and English. He is a member of the Editorial Board of the ‘Legal News and Views’ published by the Indian Social Institute , New Delhi
- He is associated with several socio-legal and educational institutions.
Prof Govind Prasad Goyal
M.A. (Gold Medalist) English, M. Phil., Ph.D. (Pursuing)
- Has over two decades of experience in academics.
- Has penned various articles besides presenting 14 research papers at National/International Seminars, Conference and Workshops.
- He has completed online course in RTI with ‘A’ grade. He is also associated with IGNOU as an Evaluator.
- Has organized various conferences and webinars.
- Has more than 100 literary compositions to his credit.
- Awarded with the Best Teacher Award by Rotary E-Club
Prof Salim Khan,
Faculty Co-convener-IMS RTI Club
- MA in English from CCS University, Meerut
- LL.B from CCS University
- LL.M from CCS University
- LL.D from CCS University (pursuing)
- CBSE-NET qualified
- Authored and published several articles in reputed groups
- Presented research papers on several topics in various national conferences.